STATUS UPDATE: PB Cosmetology Education Centre is pleased to announce that we will reopen on July 20th for currently attending students and by appointment for prospective students and graduates only. The Student Salon is NOT open to the public at this time.
To view our Reopen Plan CLICK HERE.
PB Cosmetology Education Centre is currently closed. We plan to reopen Monday, July 20 for on campus classes. We will remain closed for salon clients until further notice.
In the wake of the ongoing Coronavirus, PB Cosmetology Education Centre kindly requests that all guests postpone services if they are feeling under the weather.
In addition to our normally high standard for cleaning, we have increased the rate in how often we clean, especially high touch points including door handles and chairs. However, the health and safety of our students, clients, staff and community is a shared responsibility.
As a reminder, here are some things you can do to help stop the spread of the virus:
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially if you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol being sure to cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they are dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough and sneeze into a tissue and then throw the tissue away.
- If you have been out of the country, please re-consider coming in until 14 days after your first day back.
Get In Touch
Let's discuss how we can assist you by beginning a new career, improving your skills, and opening new doors.
Monday: 9am - 9:30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 9:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 9:30pm
Thursday: 9am - 9:30pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm